• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So... whos got a Myspace?

oo7ravisXJ

NAXJA Forum User
im tryin to up the buddy list :D jk, but ya i heard that nearly half of american's have some sorta myspace/facebook type thing, kinda crazy.

me me me me me

I refuse to ever have one of those worthless, hard to read, annoying music playing pages.

So no, I don't have one and never will. :D

RCman said:
I refuse to ever have one of those worthless, hard to read, annoying music playing pages.

So no, I don't have one and never will. :D
but i have such good taste in music:D

oo7ravisXJ said:
but i have such good taste in music:D

You might. :wierd: However it seems that the only 8-10 or so times I've ever loaded that repulsing site I find myself scrambling for the "mute" button before my ears start bleeding. :shocked: :confused1

myspace is ghey, that being said i have been tricked into having an account. the only people that contact me are exes from like 10-15 years ago. stalkers!!

90PioSport99 said:
I think Myspace is gay. With that being out of the way, yes I have one mainly so I can look at girls on there.
www.myspace.com/bigblackheep

Eh - girls are all scrawny these days anyhow. Having been to college recently, I can attest to that (would someone please feed these girls?) And, I don't want a "slave to fashion", a "clothes horse", a "follower", or a reincarnation of Imelda Marcos anyhow.

After you feed these girls, can we start lessons in independent thinking for them? And get them off the cell phone - constant chatter about inanities pointless, useless, and wasteful.

Geez - is it any wonder I married an older woman? I can't even get along with most girls my own age, much less anyone younger...

5-90 said:
Eh - girls are all scrawny these days anyhow. Having been to college recently, I can attest to that (would someone please feed these girls?) And, I don't want a "slave to fashion", a "clothes horse", a "follower", or a reincarnation of Imelda Marcos anyhow.

After you feed these girls, can we start lessons in independent thinking for them? And get them off the cell phone - constant chatter about inanities pointless, useless, and wasteful.

Geez - is it any wonder I married an older woman? I can't even get along with most girls my own age, much less anyone younger...
[more-off-useless-topic]
I agree with you on all counts except for the feeding issue. That might be the case in your part of the US, but in mine... complete opposite. The gals need to lay of the foods (maybe for a few weeks even). Seems like there are 15 seriously overweight girls to every 1 normal or 3 undersized/skinny.

Thanks god I've found a keeper that is 'normal'. I couldn't bare to be on the hunt again with the selection on todays menu.

As for the cell phone thing. Like I mentioned before, you're right on!

[/more-off-useless-topic]

5-90 said:

Jon, I think this is the first and probably only time I'll ever disagree with you. I'm going to have to agree with RCMan, many of them are waaaaay to large; around here anyway. It is hard to find them in the middle; they're either cows or anorexic toothpicks. Maybe just make them eat healthier either way. I will agree with you on the age thing though, especially in high school I found it very hard to even talk to them, for the most part they are blithering idiots. The girls I did talk to said the same thing about men though :dunno:.

RCman said:
[more-off-useless-topic]
I agree with you on all counts except for the feeding issue. That might be the case in your part of the US, but in mine... complete opposite. The gals need to lay of the foods (maybe for a few weeks even). Seems like there are 15 seriously overweight girls to every 1 normal or 3 undersized/skinny.

Thanks god I've found a keeper that is 'normal'. I couldn't bare to be on the hunt again with the selection on todays menu.

As for the cell phone thing. Like I mentioned before, you're right on!

[/more-off-useless-topic]

Meh, maybe it is a California thing. I grew up in Indiana, and spent a good deal of my formative years working on farms in the summer.

My wife is on about needing to lose weight. Hell, it took me three years to learn to make a sandwich for her (when we first got together, I'd make a sandwich for lunch for her - and it took her 2-3 days to eat it! It would take me about five minutes...) So, I've explained it thusly: 1) If you want to lose weight for you, go ahead. If you want to lose weight for me, it's not necessary. 2) If you insist on losing weight, fine. Don't lose your shape, as I'm quite fond of it! (overweight, yes. Obese, certainly not!)

Besides, at 6'3" and 265#, it's not like I've got room to complain - I could stand to drop about 15# myself (my doctor thinks I need to lose more. I don't. 240-250# is a comfortable weight for me. Fighting weight ran about 275#, and peaked at 282#! Took me three years to convince my last doctor that I don't look good at "ideal" weight - and now I've got to start over again. This one's younger then I am - so I get to teach him all about "normal variation" and even "abnormal variation" - like how most people get wiped out on one Vicodin or Tylenol IV, while I can take four and wash them down with booze. It takes the edge off, and saves on painkillers. Yes, I know - everyone else has told me I shouldn't do it, either.)

Sad to say, the "California mentality" is spreading, and we're getting girls all over trying to be something they're not, or "chasing the banner" of whatever Madison Avenue thinks is "ideal." Spit. Shucks and other comments.

Gawd save me from admen - most of them are just as dumb as the adverts they put on TV (which are, frankly, rubbish. I'm honestly not sure which is dumber - the adverts or the programmes.)

I don't dig on "fat" - but I don't groove "anorexic" either. The "ideal" that girls are chasing just doesn't look healthy to me.

It is amusing to see their reactions to me having lunch on campus, tho. I'd eat more if it didn't cost so damn much! Hey, I'm a big guy, and I didn't get this way by accident!

[/RANT]

Back