• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who thinks I won't do it?

I was expecting something a little more eventful like a chop top or a stroker.

Achmed,

You must have hit the wrong forum page by accident. This is SE Chapter not SoCal or Sierra (San Francisco) chapter. Its all about Git'n-r-done, not bling around here. Of course maybe you swing that way. Please dont tell, because I didnt ask.

John

i like it. you will for sure stand out!

where is the sense of humor around here?

if we all were just like each other with hacked up rigs with bedlined sides what would differentiate you from me and him and her.?

to each his own, and im usually jealous of every thing chris does to his jeep.

buy my jeep.

i like it. you will for sure stand out!

where is the sense of humor around here?

if we all were just like each other with hacked up rigs with bedlined sides what would differentiate you from me and him and her.?

to each his own, and im usually jealous of every thing chris does to his jeep.

buy my jeep.

You talkin the smack about my bedlined sides? :gee:

I like your jeep Juan...it's puuuurty...I guess in your opinion too purty to wheel! Hack it up and bedliner the sides, then you won't feel bad about smashing it up!

uhhh if by hacked up and bedlined sides you mean this, i feel very sorry for the other jeeps that look like it........
P3050008.jpg

...... course if i did graphics for a living too there would be some crazy shit stuck to it, hell i already painted it like bumblebee just imagine what would happen if i had PROPER tools :D

Last edited:
Achmed,

You must have hit the wrong forum page by accident. This is SE Chapter not SoCal or Sierra (San Francisco) chapter. Its all about Git'n-r-done, not bling around here. Of course maybe you swing that way. Please dont tell, because I didnt ask.

John
I'm past the stage of "get'r done". Just want to have some fun. I can imagine what people would think on the trail. :scared:

there is that sense of humor i was taliking about! if you are taking offense, ask your self why?
there is nothing wrong with originallity. dougs jeep is totally original. now bruces on the other hand??!!!??!?!?****??!! LOL

i just think that bustin on his take of paint and logos is weak. its like not liking it cause its "different".

its not that i or we dont like it neccessarily but it was proposed as a bet not a "what do you guys think about this eh??" so on a betting side i dont see the point but if you do go through with it thats perfectly fine but to tell you the truth most guys on the trail will think your a manly man (cuz of the mods and awesome jeep) that moonlights as a gay dancer for your man friends (cuz of the gucci)...

and besides:

RAH! WE ARE MEN, NO FASHION HERE! RAH!

to tell you the truth most guys on the trail will think your a manly man (cuz of the mods and awesome jeep) that moonlights as a gay dancer for your man friends (cuz of the gucci)...

Now, that right there, is funny!

..to tell you the truth most guys on the trail will think your a manly man (cuz of the mods and awesome jeep) that moonlights as a gay dancer for your man friends (cuz of the gucci)...

and besides:

RAH! WE ARE MEN, NO FASHION HERE! RAH!
If they are as shallow as the gene pool they come from, I agree.

I guess I am simply controversial, but I also don't give 2 shits if someone thinks I am a manly man or a moonlight dancer. You guys would have a fit if we posted "I am Babycakes" videos. There'd be more bitching than a woman on 3 types of menopause control.

there is that sense of humor i was taliking about! if you are taking offense, ask your self why?
there is nothing wrong with originallity. dougs jeep is totally original. now bruces on the other hand??!!!??!?!?****??!! LOL

i just think that bustin on his take of paint and logos is weak. its like not liking it cause its "different".

What exactly does that mean Juan? Hmmmmmmmmm?

i like walmart invalid house shoes. and levis jeans

I say do it, then you'll have upped the resale value to the lower ATL community by $20k. plus it would be funny as hell watch a gucci rig getting wheeled.

Last edited:
Back