• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So, who is planning on going?

Beezil said:
personally speaking, I break within the first five minutes, so I have nothing to worry about, but I break my friends junk within the last 5 minutes- so there's usually still something to worry about

fixed it for ya!

Friday afternoon-sih...

Tonya and I are leaving after we drop the kids off at school on Fri.
We should roll in no later than 1 p.m.
More to come.
Hasta.

Fore Wheeler said:
I'm camping, I was going to camp down there last year but ended up hanging out with the p u s s y s at the Inn and camping in the parking lot.

Scott, bring Steph, camp anyhow, I'm bringing my wife and camping.

Steph is staying home, she's not fond of winter wheelin'.

I found out I have to work on Friday so I wont be down till Saturday morning.

Roger that...

Beezil said:
orange trail is gonna be a mudfest!
I was pondering a regear and front locker before Winterfest, but I think that the ability to steer in tight areas and higher wheel speed are more crucial than impressing people in the quarry, at least for this run.
Still undecided on a 4.10 geared 8.8 or moving to 4.56s in my locked 8.25...decisions...
Regardless, I won't be there until after lunch Friday, but will be running Orange, probably with the Rev, as he may be my gunner.
The Russian has a helper monkey, and he is at the wheel.
Holding off on fiberglass and sheetmetal repair until AFTER this weekend.
My mind has a mind of its own.
Excited about this weekend.
Hasta. :attom:

weather report today shows warming trend to continue until friday, and its supposed to drop again on saturday.....that's for chicago anyway, hopefully the returning cold is just for the south shore....

at any rate, expect mucky SOUP!

"traction" will be a concept that we laugh about and wish we could find.....

Beezil said:
"traction" will be a concept that we laugh about and wish we could find.....

I see the excuses are already coming out for not making purgy in its entirety :wave:

OneTonXJ said:
I see the excuses are already coming out for not making purgy in its entirety :wave:

you are a dead man.

I don't think you'll be making purgatory either.....

if you know whadda mean.

better get a locking gascap, asscap.

Huffer, don't worry about it. I can give him all the crap I want cuz he'll never make it through. Oh, and I'm not spottin' him this time. May roll a few boulders down in from the top to keep him on his toes :eyes:

OneTonXJ said:
Huffer, don't worry about it. I can give him all the crap I want cuz he'll never make it through. Oh, and I'm not spottin' him this time. May roll a few boulders down in from the top to keep him on his toes :eyes:

good.

I'll take scottmac, he's a MUCH better spotter than you......actually, yer not even a spotter.....you are a spotting poseur......

why don't you go grind something metallic jackload.

go paint some more gay scallops, skippy :smootch: I'm still trying to figure out why you got rid of your sticker, it fits you so well these days.

You know my policy on spotting. Besides, I know how to drive- do you???????????

that's it fawker......

I'll show you I'm the reason for your success on purgatory.....

I'll spot you like you spot me.

I'll get you lined up on every roll line there is...

"Nope, climb that rock a little higher on the left....thaaaattttts it, just a little more......."

:rof:

Back