• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So what're you drinkin?

WrenchMonkey

NAXJA Member #771
NAXJA Member
Tonight it's Rogue's Yellow Snow IPA.

Not my favorite, but awful yummy nonetheless...

Robert

started off with a 6er of tower 10 from Karl Strauss, finishing with a pint of cheap vodka and a bottle of gatorade :gee:

Soda; I got really tired of going to jail.

I can (and do) drink better beer, cheaper, and safer, at home.

Don't really like people, anyway...

Robert

Magic Hat #9.

Intelligence is soluble in alcohol.

true. but bottles are in my fridge and cost $1.50 and draft is at the bar and costs $4.

true. but bottles are in my fridge and cost $1.50 and draft is at the bar and costs $4.

its like a totally different beer. im not a fan at all in the bottle, but ill have it if im at a bar.

tastes a little like vitamin water xxx.
not really fan of beer with fruity tastes in it though.

although most recently i had this:

553742_532105471474_386866302_n.jpg
and it was delicous.

i hear they have a smashed blueberry too. 9% alc and doesnt taste like a girly blueberry beer like the rest of them.

It was pretty amazing. I prefer it over the pumpkinhead. I only found it in single bottles though. Its a beer to enjoy, not get shitfaced off of.

Shiner Bock. Just like every day.

A homebrewed Kolsch tonight. Also have a cream ale and a sweet stout on tap.

its like a totally different beer. im not a fan at all in the bottle, but ill have it if im at a bar.

tastes a little like vitamin water xxx.
not really fan of beer with fruity tastes in it though.

although most recently i had this:

553742_532105471474_386866302_n.jpg
and it was delicous.

i hear they have a smashed blueberry too. 9% alc and doesnt taste like a girly blueberry beer like the rest of them.

Take a few pints of that and stash it away in your basement, it just gets better with age. I haven't gotten to the Smashed Blueberry but I'm told its a porter base and damn good.

~Alex

sdipa.jpg

Three of these and a Wendy's dub-wit-cheeze, and I'm a happy camper.

Yeah, I'm a cheap date...

Nothing today...
Bud light, cinnamon vodka straight, and Raspberry vodka mixed with Mtn Dew voltage tilll 5am last night while playing xbox.

Back