• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So what does it say,..

tbburg

NAXJA Forum User
This sub-forum was started to segregate the political crap from the rest of the "off-topic" stuff.

There was some pretty heated discussion during the last 2 election cycles.

This year? Nothing.

I have a feeling that it's not that no one here cares.
My hunch is, it's so bad this year that nobody on either side of the divide wants to talk about it.

I think that this go round it's more clear than ever that it's "of the party, by the party, for the party."

Personally I am past the point of seeing one of the Founding Fathers views for the necessity of the 2nd amendment as the best course of action. But then I end up with a song by The Who stuck in my head.

I've been purposely avoiding this forum because it's not worth an aneurysm.

I've also found that if I avoid the subject the black van isn't parked down the street so much. I hardly ever hear the helicopters anymore too.

We_re_screwed.png

I hope everyone votes, I don't care if you vote for harambe or doggo.

If you don't vote they'll chalk it up to voter apathy which has always been an upward trend. Voting other than the two dirtbags shows them they failed to earn your vote.

If they were to put "None of the Above" on the ballot I bet that is where the majority of votes would go.

The only way to get excited about this election is with anger and disgust.

Back