• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So what are you fixing this weekend?

I own a tire machine.

checkmate.

i use to restore schwinn stingrays. i had abt 6 of them. last one i did got $650 out of it to a guy in wisconsin.

this weekend I am going to be fixing my belt over about one notch...going to Joplin to see the family and my brother and I have this thing we do at an all you can eat Mexican buffet....my sis-in-law refers to it as the "Bubble and Squeak" event :passgas:

:D

yep. that was me. you didnt see me try to climb that snow back did you? lol.

I must have missed that. :laugh3:

We were in our F-150 4X4, so we blended into the crowd. Hopefully you'll see the BarneyMobile out and about soon. I've got it put back together from the deer collision, but it recently developed a knocking/thumping sound in the area of the driver's side front tire. It isn't caused by bumps in the road, but rather it is rotational -- the sound increases or decreases in relation to speed. It just about has to be the hub or axle u-joint, but both feel tight with no play. Once I get that diagnosed, I can fix it quickly. It's been 3 1/2 months since Barney has been driven regularly. It was my daily driver.

Well, I may put my Autopals and HD harness on the Jeep but i need to get the drivers side rock rail redone and get those on for WF. Along with all my skids. My cousin should be free this weekend and we can use his grandpa's lift! :D Then My LED's for the interior lights and guages will be here as well!

this weekend me and mark are changing my axles.i got a 5spd with 307s so i got some free d30/825 with 355s so that will be a lil better.and adding a 2in bb with shackles. a lil more breathing room for the 33s.im so glad to that the temp will be 30 on sat lol i hate stlouis weather.

Got a spare tire mount built. A 33 right behind the drivers seat.

HPIM2000.jpg

JIM.

I replaced all the weather stripping in the baby jeep on my "weekend" (sunday/monday)...the 96 that i just stripped had all good weather stripping...while the original baby jeep stuff was junko...

should seal up a bunch better...

mac 'still need to fix the fan switch in the buggy' gyvr

Installed new ignition switch. Also found out that P.O. installed the heater valve backwards. So after breaking a piece off trying to fix it and install a new one I have hot heat.
Who knew heaters were suppose to blow heat?

Yesterday I ground off my LCA mounts, what a farking pain. I will never do that again. Oh and I also finished sanding off all the old rust on my D44 and I painted it. Looks purdy now, still waiting on finding brakes and installing the gears and locker.

Today I removed my old charging system and made all new 0/4 cables. Tomorrow I will install my new/used 136A alternator and battery and hopefully it all works :)

put a bastard pack in the rear so my jeep finally looks lifted. had shackles in the back but the stock springs sagged so much i only gain about 0.5 an inch. now i have about 3" in the rear. going to try to attack my 8.25 with a grinder today to grind off the bottom of it below my riddler cover.

Replaced plastic oil pressure line with a copper one.Remounted first aid kit .Got a new trailbox.
trailbox002.jpg

Nick

gotta hook poorboy87 up with some new lights. i kinda hit his jeep the other day. also gotta hook him up with a rear hitch.

all im doin to my jeep is puttin a cd player in. no music sucks.

also, i gotta find that damn squeak in the back.

gonna finish up my "new idea" for mounting up the new rear shocks..last idea was an epic FAIL. Need to bleed the rear discs and I am really leaning towards building a set of roof sliders...not sure why since my rig is a POS, but looks to be a project I could knock out this weekend.

gonna finish up my "new idea" for mounting up the new rear shocks..last idea was an epic FAIL. Need to bleed the rear discs and I am really leaning towards building a set of roof sliders...not sure why since my rig is a POS, but looks to be a project I could knock out this weekend.

Why are you worried about roof sliders? I remember hearing something about a cage...wasn't that exo?

yeah, I have that also :D I have a partial exo cage sitting in front of the shop, but it came off a 2 door and the time and effort to make it work on my rig is not really looking like it will be worth it. The prior owner removed his front fenders and header panel when he built it onto his rig, and I am really not wanting to do that to mine to make it work. I picked up my pro-tools bender this past weekend, so I am going to do a little experimenting with it I think.

Back