• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So.Cal Karma Thread Part Deux

I have a D35 and a LP D30, stock leafts, stock coils, drive shaft and some other miscellaneous stuff if anyone wants it.

tripdog said:
I have a D35 and a LP D30, stock leafts, stock coils, drive shaft and some other miscellaneous stuff if anyone wants it.
I could use a stock tranny cross member if you have one

tripdog said:

I like to get the axle shafts out of that LP D30 if possible. :)

Thanx...Eddie

ok.... here's what I got....

I've got:
The head from my 91 4.0 - Blew a head gasket so i just replaced the head while I was at it... small chance head could be cracked, but what do ya want for karma? haha

I believe I have 2 T-Cases... one is a 242 from my 91. Probably needs to be rebuilt not sure... housing is cracked... so atleast inspect it ;)

I have another 242 that, from what I was told, is in good shape. I forget the spline counts on these, but this one was the wrong one for my 91.

I might have some other stuff... not really sure... just know I need to get rid of this stuff.

so yeah... :)

let me know

tripdog said:

Ummm. I call the drive shaft!!!! Eddie, can you grab it for me when you get the axle shafts.

Eddie G. said:
I like to get the axle shafts out of that LP D30 if possible. :)

Thanx...Eddie

Oh I forgot to mention that the shafts from the 30 are being used by me. And neither of the axles have brakes....

Sorry bout that!

tripdog said:
I'll give the drive shaft to Cal...

Thank you very much :wave:.

Remember, happy Cal's come from California :D

99xjache said:
I still have one from my 99/aw4. You can have if you want.
Aaron, can you bring it to big bear?

FREEEEEE - LP D30 axle - No shafts or knuckles, BUT it does have the 3'55 gears and carrier in it, and a good diff cover.

Located in Lake Forest.

Come and get it!

Hopefully next week after 5 months of driving at 35mph, and two months after getting replacement axles, I will/should be swapping axles.

So I will have a HP disco D30 with at least the psgr side tube bent (possibly more) and a d35- non c-clip I believe. Both have factory 3.07s

I live with my in-laws and I am not going to be allowed to bring axles home after I swap in the new axles.

So this is a heads up... otherwise unfortunately they will be finding a dumpster after the swap.

If you want them, pm me to arrange pick-up.

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

cyberbackpacker said:
Hopefully next week after 5 months of driving at 35mph, and two months after getting replacement axles, I will/should be swapping axles.

So I will have a HP disco D30 with at least the psgr side tube bent (possibly more) and a d35- non c-clip I believe. Both have factory 3.07s

I live with my in-laws and I am not going to be allowed to bring axles home after I swap in the new axles.

So this is a heads up... otherwise unfortunately they will be finding a dumpster after the swap.

If you want them, pm me to arrange pick-up.

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker
If the d35 is non cclip I'm interested in just the shafts (if you're willing to separate).

If we have the wherewithall at the end of the day to pull them, I can definitely do that... I can keep shafts in the back of the rig, but an entire housing would be ridiculous.

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

cyberbackpacker said:
If we have the wherewithall at the end of the day to pull them, I can definitely do that... I can keep shafts in the back of the rig, but an entire housing would be ridiculous.

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker
Cool, I'd appreciate it if you get a chance as my dad's rig could use a set of spares. If it's going to be too much trouble though don't worry about it.

Thanks
Remi

BTT and i need a good but stock track bar, the newer the better. thanks

steagall9301 said:
BTT and i need a good but stock track bar, the newer the better. thanks
You can have mine if you want it. It came off of my 95 and was good when I pulled it.

Kyung

Back