• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

They sure do, i think they are just to old. They are the only ones bitching about the little bump going into there driveway. So i was thinking about getting my jeep out and digging a big motherfu98ing hole in it..Then charge them to get there caddy out.Thats how i roll..LOL

Paul !!!
Thanks for SWING'N the hammer for me yesterday & hang'n out...

My JEEP is level again !!! :yelclap:

Curt

Guys I dont want to advertise but I think everyone here will like this plus I think they need some bodies this weekend.. For those of you on FB you can find them there by looking up krawlzone.tv and those of you not look them up at www.krawlzone.tv It is looking like a show that will cover wheeling and krawling like KOH and other types of events. I loved the pilot show and think you will too. As far as bodies go I will let you know in a day or two. They are supposed to be heading out to Banning to Poison Spyders place to do some filming and interviews. I think there may be some trail ride later and that is what I trying to get more info on. Will let you know. I think this show has the potential to be bad ass.. What do you think?

Sounds Fun, but they should be shooting in Scott's backyard. :D

All that and the Guy doesn't even show up on Sunday. Aasshole.

A teaser...

IMG_20110328_105143.jpg

Sorry Tone, no pics of the fenders yet...

So i go to the tax man and he gets them all done. Thats the good part, now the bad part.70 thou,:huh: hows that he said.I'm thinking thats alot, but he said thats what i owe.After 30 min of CPR i was told thats not all. I said it can't get worst can it? He says OH yea, you ready for this? I think for a min and say NO..Thats ok he said, we have the EMT here so lets finish.No i don't want to i say.then i sit there like a little kid.Thank god i didn't have my gun with me, i would have killed him..:hang:.

Back