• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Poppin in to say hello.. Work picked back up suddenly so havent been on here lately.. Good news is money is coming back in.. Hope to be on the trail soon.. Look forward to runnin into you all out there.. CYA

30f1d866.jpg

Karma this!

WOW.. Airbags.. I feel sooo much safer...

Well i spent the last couple of days working on the driveways.Widen them out a little, cause i could.LOL. Now i can get 3 motorhomes on them side by side..It looks like the are going to pave my street too.

I got a couple good pic's of His Jeep in the crevasses, year or so ago, TDS weekend I think. He and His Mrs's, don't like to take punishment, so They're the Perfect Jeep to have bringing up the rear. Nice Folk's. :)

He works for pride plumbing, he came to get a check for 1400 for a job I guess... People have to make a appt to get in or I get to tell emto take a hike! :)

He works for pride plumbing, he came to get a check for 1400 for a job I guess... People have to make a appt to get in or I get to tell emto take a hike! :)

He owns Pride... makes sense bidding on a job... y'all talk ?

Curt

Yea we talked for a bit I asked him if he wanted to go wheel today or Friday he said he had to work :(

Just found out they aren't going to pave this year. They're cutting it down about 6" and then repacking it with some chit like last time. It'll be like driving on ice for a month, yea buddy..FUN time without going to the mountains.

Just found out they aren't going to pave this year. They're cutting it down about 6" and then repacking it with some chit like last time. It'll be like driving on ice for a month, yea buddy..FUN time without going to the mountains.

Are they going to chew up the existing stuff ?? Maybe smooze them into dumping a few loads in your drive(s) ??

Curt

I would love to smooze them, but the old bitch across the street screwed everybody.They won't even use our driveways to turn around in now.Hell they won't even hit the driveways with water.

Back