• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Got my stinky fab trans mount in the mail today.

Now I can stop using the wrong mount that was on my 97 that's off set and straighten my trans/engine with a centered mount again :)

The quality is great, and would recommend this to anyone needing a HD replacement.

Gonna be installing it first thing in the morning.

Paul came over and helped me work on the jeep today. Fabbed up some tabs to mount the ruffstuff LED lights I got for reverse lights and threw in the Stinky Fab Racing transmission mount.

Well after over 3 years. A new career and moving houses I'm back to working on my jeep. I have been acquiring parts over the last year and have been back in the garage the last couple of weeks. Upgrades include a new Currie front 44 to replace my bent JK housing all new frame stiffeners, new springs all the way around, new hydro bumps and the last big project is mini boat sides. Also I have collected new doors and fenders to replace my hammers damaged sheet metal. No pictures of the progress but I will be back up and running in about a month. As of now the ruff stuff stiffeners are welded in and the liquid iron industries front plates are fully welded. The trans and transfer are back in and the BDS cross member is back in place. I also just installed the same stinky fab trans mount. Looking forward to getting back on the trail

I'm pondering a new build in a few years so you get to guinea pig stuff... get the details worked out and such...

Hey to Steph...

Curt

Probably another XJ.... SOMEday !! nothing soon...
Mine is getting a bit long in the tooth...

Curt

I said nothing soon FOOL !!
I need to get him out and on his owns first...
He WANTS the Chevota... he ain't getting it... I want the Chevota fixed !!

Curt

Ha, I bet he does, Curt. We'll have to talk sometime about getting the Chevota going.

Got a lot of stuff done to the XJ this weekend thanks to a friend of mine... Sneak peek

Thank you sir!

And are those the alloy USA ball joints i see?

I will answer for him, Yes those are. In the JK setup, I install a crap load and have yet to hear one customer complain about them. Also, AlloyUSA X-Joints in there. But they are the JK D44 sized Ujoints. Not the smaller 760's.

I have yet to see a JK wheel hard, or as hard as Jeff wheels and I will be curious to see how Alloy USA holds up to Jeffs abuse.

Back