• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal Chapter's First Official Run !!!!!!

Sounds like you already were invited.

rscrash said:
I can certainly appreciate your position on this. I guess alot comes down to if Green Bay makes it to the SuperBowl (I'm sure they will!!) When they do I will be devastated to miss their win ;-). I could always strap a TV in the back of my TJ and set-up an antenna and watch the game Tailgate Style...LOL.

It would really just be myself and Fresh that would be coming out to see the action. I will get with GSequoia and see what the outcome is!

Thanks again and happy Jeepin'

rscrash said:
I can certainly appreciate your position on this. I guess alot comes down to if Green Bay makes it to the SuperBowl (I'm sure they will!!) When they do I will be devastated to miss their win ;-). I could always strap a TV in the back of my TJ and set-up an antenna and watch the game Tailgate Style...LOL.

It would really just be myself and Fresh that would be coming out to see the action. I will get with GSequoia and see what the outcome is!

Thanks again and happy Jeepin'
Looks like your weekend just got 'freed up.'

Dan

Back