• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So anyone near Knoxville want to help change Intake/Exhaust manifold gasket? BEER!!

JoJoDaKilla

NAXJA Forum User
Wellllll I have to get this taken care of soon, its a renix and I might need some help, I can find plenty of write ups on newer ones just figure theres something a bit different about the renix. If anyone was local any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks guys!

i can help ya next weekend...if you cant find anyone.. its not hard to do..
just time consuming.
soak all the bolts with pb blaster or wd40 the night before...
Taking out the air box gives you access to the lower bolts.
Spray the bolts/nuts holding the exhaust part on... worst case you ll need to replace them ..

Let me know
Mark

Really sounds great to be honest. The bolts are all loose I have to keep them tight really. It's really causing my Jeep alot of problems with high reving and running rich.

I could use all the moral support. Something about this just freaks me out for some reason. You guys all have nice rigs, I just got this one a few months ago and I'm trying to get it ready for trails.

you got this man. if you wanna come to murfreesboro, we can do yours in about an hour, and then you can help me put the transmission back in my jeep:D i'll buy the beer.

Back