• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

snow

so figuring that we got some more snow up here in maine. not much just a few inches i figured i post up some pictures of my jeep doing some trails back in early dec. when we actually had some serious snow on the ground. yes i know i have the front axle breather tube dragging on the ground. it was a quick fix, and i figured i say something cuz i all know you and figured you would mention it..... nah more like point it out to me. enjoy and post up some pics of snow in your area of NAC. sorry if this is the wrong section and it belongs in pic/show case just figured we show off whats in NAC
CIMG0340.jpg

CIMG0342.jpg

CIMG0341.jpg

hey man, your draging something!...:laugh3:

O shizit andy showing off the jeep driving roads at Frye in some serious 4in of snow hahaha. I aint one to talk I havent driven mine much lately, thought my jeep has more mud on it than yours right now. Need more snow and to trim my fenders.

Chris

Wow Andy, it's sad if you're calling that a "trail"... If that's your idea of a trail, you'd love the main roads here in Claremont! :laugh3:

I went on a short night run two weeks ago, but I didn't have a camera. I did find out that if you don't disconnect JKS quick disconnects and hit some flexy stuff, you can put the bolt that sticks out on the top of it clean through your inner fender well....lol

nhrocker said:
Wow Andy, it's sad if you're calling that a "trail"... If that's your idea of a trail, you'd love the main roads here in Claremont! :laugh3:

I went on a short night run two weeks ago, but I didn't have a camera. I did find out that if you don't disconnect JKS quick disconnects and hit some flexy stuff, you can put the bolt that sticks out on the top of it clean through your inner fender well....lol
pics?

yea yea chris if i were you I would shut up because you have yet to come out with me and find some trails. you always complain and or bitch about something is wrong or you can't and until you come out with me and all....... you should SHUt that big mouth of yours. AS to NHROCKER..... its just a afreakaing main road on Frye mountain. yea yea give me all the shit guys. but thats not a serious trail up here in maine. yall know that. i was just saying that i learned how to post up some pictures and thought it would be nice to show a few off lately cuz we had some snow. thats all if you want hard core pictures then pm me and we can Find out When we can meet up sometime and actually wheel with each other like we talked about last year in the past. let me know Rob wanna get down and do something. as for the trail isnt really a trail just a snow covered freaking dirt road. so there ahahahaha lol ......oh i forgot shut up chris you dont even go anywhere except to ice fish.

O do I love gettin andy fired up. I got a new excuse 200 in fines.

And for ice fishing and Hunting if you see some of our spots I would classify it as wheeling wit a purpose.

The pics look kind of dark. Did you have to turn on the other 2 sets of lights to find your way off those "trails"?? Sorry, I couldn't refuse.

A tip though, if you find your Jeep running a little warm when the weather warms up, remove those 2 huge parking lot lights you have on the front and it'll probably run 20* cooler.

Andy

yea chris how bout you take me along on some of those spots next time. im just as good as you are. yea im installing hood vents come may when i get home for nac fest so it should run cooler that way as well. its not too bad it dose get hot but not too much as far as it would be a problem.

Back