• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow trip 1/28-29 Tahoe

831_xj

NAXJA Forum User
Lets get up in the mountains and enjoy some powder!

I plan to drive up the friday (1/27) and stay in a hotel on the south side of lake tahoe.

I was thinking of wheeling powerline trail in south lake or there is a couple others in that area as well.
I was also thinking the tahoe side of rubicon would be fun too.
any input?

Who's in? :NAXJA:

lll be working on the new place, doing Tile and floors and paint and tree trimming...

I might be open to this.

ha maybe if we did something up 80 it would be easier for me to sneak out for a half a day.... although thats going to be a big work weekend for me...

lll be working on the new place, doing Tile and floors and paint and tree trimming...
Nice you got the place!

Went snow wheeling up Foresthill rd on Sunday. There is plenty of snow up here! Kinda disappointed that I was the only XJ in sight. Plenty of TJ's, JK's and a couple Toyota trucks.

whats wrong with the yota?

A support bearing in the tcase took a crap and blew up my front 2.28 case and damaged the dual case adapter. I already have a new 2.28 case but need a new adapter which is about $400 :(

Tahoe! Hey cool I'm actually vacationing South Lake Tahoe that weekend too in my Cherokee. I think I'm skipping the snow Trails, since I'm still stock.

Last edited:
Back