• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow day 5/23 - fresh powder

Just spoke with my friend who went this week, it's deep....
Doesn't sound like I would be able to do get very far with out shoveling and being a complete winch fest.

Heading south.... hidden valley, china wall, and the gulches.

Still looking at a 10 am or later meet

China Wall and the gulches are probly good. However it seems Hidden Valley may be closed. I'm pretty sure the North end of Rampart Range Road is closed still this time of year. Probly till April I'd imagine.

if you decide later in the day to hit something deap give me a shout. i will hopefully go out tomorrow afternoon.
303-941-6744

T2G- Text me if you got an idea of what time. I have some dinner plans so it might not work out but I would rather go up north. I just don't think the other guy is locked or has a winch...

DIgs jeep - text me tonight or early tomorrow and let me know you're in, and we will convoy out of castle rock or something.

303 519 0088

T2G- Text me if you got an idea of what time. I have some dinner plans so it might not work out but I would rather go up north. I just don't think the other guy is locked or has a winch...

DIgs jeep - text me tonight or early tomorrow and let me know you're in, and we will convoy out of castle rock or something.

303 519 0088

Not locked, no winch. It seems like I may be out of my league to play with ya'll tomorrow up North. Looks like it's actually going to drop enough that I'll be SOL on my tires. I'd love to give it a shot but I wouldn't wanna hold you guys back. My rig's not ready for much of a beating yet unfortunately. If you guys end up heading out later and there's some snow melt I might be alright. I wouldn't want to be a burden though.

I didn't get a chance to get the rig packed up properly today either, gotta rip all my carpentry tools out of it and load the adventure gear... Going to do that at some point either way tomorrow for Sunday though.

Let me know.. I'll be around.

Anyone?
I probably can't head up at 1 with T2GD, my wife wold be pissed if I missed dinner plans. Though I might skip asking permission and ask for forgiveness.... :wow:

Well, went to the grocery store this morning... Roads are pretty terrible, lots of ice under fluffy hard pack.

I need more capable tires than Yoko Geolanders... Those things just don't cut it in the deep stuff off road.

My rig wouldn't be much fun up North today.

If you don't end up going out I'm still going to go for Slaughterhouse tomorrow.

Good luck with that, even the gulch was a skating rink... I cringe at what slaughterhouse will be, especially if anyone ran it today. Real wet snow, and compacts hard. Good luck tomorrow.

Back