• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Smittyilt XRC Bumper and Tire Carrier

[email protected]

NAXJA Forum User
I have the SmittyBilt XRC Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier for sale. Fits 1984-2001 Cherokee XJs. It's like new, less than two months old. Currently installed on my 1999 Cherokee XJ, but I'm removing it. I have about $850 total invested. Asking $550. Located in Northwest Vermont. Pick up only, cannot ship, it's heavy and requires truck freight. Also listed on Vermont Craigslist, auto parts for sale. See photos there.
Includes:
1. Complete Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier package, including all hardware, nuts, nut strips, bolts, etc,, instructions as supplied by Smittybilt. Included also is the High Lift Jack mount, and Jerry Can mount.
2. Tomken heavy duty license plate relocation bracket for rear bumpers with swing out tire carrier. Relocation bracket moves the plate from the center of the tail gate to the driver side. Works on 97-01 XJ. Kit comes with light and needed hardware for a simple and solid installation. Powder coated black.
3. Two Smittybilt D-Rings, cast steel construction and powder coated black. The D-Rings feature a 7/8" pin for heavy duty use, and have a weight rating of 6.5 tons! The Smittybilt D-Rings are a perfect match for all Smittybilt bumpers with D-Ring mounts.

Smitybilt description:
"The all new line of Smittybilt XRC bumpers for the 84-01 Jeep Cherokee was engineered to provide maximum ground clearance. Manufactured out of 3/16" cold rolled steel that is robotically welded to exact specifications with raised corners for better entry and exit under the most extreme conditions. The two solid D-Rings mounts are welded on the inside and out for maximum strength. Built as a one piece welded design with a two stage textured matte black powder coat finish."

Back