• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock CG-What spot do you have

To be honest......I could care less what cabin I have. I just want to be there!!!

Haleyes said:
To be honest......I could care less what cabin I have. I just want to be there!!!
you are partially correct :D On the other hand though... I like 1 as it's on the edge and has lots of parking around and there is always a lot of jeeps hanging around my cabin :D

IXNAYXJ said:
The lower number cabins are closest to the (better) bathrooms. That being said, I could give two shits.

-----Matt-----

Yea, It's not like it's a long walk from anywhere in the campgrounds. JIM.

I got spot 66 for my cabover camper, on the end across from cabin 5. Not too close, not too far. Thom

well I got freakin lucky. I made my reservations for a cabin and managed to get my confirmation back from missy at SR. She said "cabins are all booked now from october 8th, 9th, & 10th".

djblade311 said:
well I got freakin lucky. I made my reservations for a cabin and managed to get my confirmation back from missy at SR. She said "cabins are all booked now from october 8th, 9th, & 10th".
Hay Josh, it'll be great to see you again at the FF. Thom

Tom R. said:
Remi, I know it's an hour past your bedtime, but staying up to 9:30 PM isn't considered the wee hours. :rolleyes:

:D
well...... that'd be 9:30PM some other time zone cause according to local time it was about 2AM every night (or does that qualify as morning already?) :D

Back