• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skyjacker RR 6" Lift Install Problem

Yeah I know. You should see Mikey's (crazy4moab) Tera LCA's. Scary stuff and they aren't even that old. I've got the same set of Tera arms on my other XJ. Makes me wonder when they're crap out.

Sorry for the OT everyone. :gag:

falling off the topic a bit here: what do you guys think of the tera long arm kit? what is going on with those long-ass arms? it looks as if they want you to use the stock uppers...am i seeing things. seems to me, if that is the case, than the axle is going to see some irregular suspension paths.

one other thing: is there a bushing replacement style johnny joint that could be used in the leaf spring eye or control arm (aftermarket or stock)?
thanks,
mike

So who want to sell me their Skyjacker subframe? I dont need the arms, just the subframe and the "boomerang" brackets.

PapaPump said:
one other thing: is there a bushing replacement style johnny joint that could be used in the leaf spring eye or control arm (aftermarket or stock)?
thanks,
mike
AOR makes an Orbit Eye leaf spring setup that is popular with the Toyota guys.

Back