• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sky Jacker 6" Rock Ready $500

Status
Not open for further replies.
he had posted this stuff a day or so ago, he hasnt checked it at all????:dunno:
91 Jeep Project said:
Not everybody lives on the internet, give the guy a chance to reply.............. :rolleyes:

mack said:
he had posted this stuff a day or so ago, he hasnt checked it at all????:dunno:

22 hours to be exact which is obviously not a day or so. And at the time of cable smurf's post it had only been up for about 10 hours. And like I said, not everyone lives here, not checking it for a couple of days is perfectly normal................ :flipoff:

91 Jeep Project said:
22 hours to be exact which is obviously not a day or so. And at the time of cable smurf's post it had only been up for about 10 hours. And like I said, not everyone lives here, not checking it for a couple of days is perfectly normal................ :flipoff:

Usually when someone posts that they need to sell something "ASAP", it means that they will be checking often. Also, if I myself don't keep checking...someone else will snag the good deal and I will miss out. Sorry if this bothers you. Maybe your comments would be better somewhere else.

Sorry guys, I am slcyellowxj but for some reason can not log in under that user name and the support link has been no help. I have not been able to get to the private messages you have sent.

This lift is on my 89 MJ. It includes, Upper and Lower control arms, the control arm mounting brackets for the frame and transmission mount cross member. 4 shocks, front coil springs, front bump stops, upper control arm mounting bracket for the stock axle. I forgot trackbar too

I will include the rear springs if the buyer wants them but MJ springs are wider than XJ so they are not interchangable.

This Truck is a street rig that gets driven about 5000 miles per year, the lift and all components are in great shape. I plan to take it off the truck this weekend and will take pictures for interested parties.

The truck is my next build up project and this lift is to small.

also, do you have any picture of it installed on your MJ? also, I have an mj bed to trade...does it need to be short or longbed?

This lift is sold sorry for being slow to respond I wasn't trying to make anyone mad. It went to the first guy who sent me a private message saying he wanted it and had cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back