• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Since stowage wasn't going to happen...

5-90

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone help me move my XJ? Flatbed trailer, please - it still rolls, it's just PNO and NF at the time (too much other stuff to deal with.)

We're probably going to need to store him for a bit while we get things back on track.

I'm thinking the week-end of the 21-22SEP or maybe 28-29SEP, but we've got to get a place to store him first (along with a raft of other stuff - losing the garage is going to bite big wind! But, the other stuff we should be able to work out.)

We're (obviously) willing to stump for fuel - and probably some lunch or beer for your time. It would be a "short-hop," once we get set up.

Pweeze?

(You want to talk about a "perfect storm" of things going wrong, this is it! But, we're giving ourselves some time to get back on track, downsizing mightily, and working on a few things. I'll even have to change how I run KWiP for a bit, but that should all be doable...)

Lemme know, please.

Jon

Back