• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Signing off from Moab...

Rolled into the yard today at 2 AM. Drove 995 miles yesterday----.4587 miles door to door.
Many thanks to ALL who helped in this event.Had a wonderful time
Got to meet many members and put faces with screen names.
Thanks,again.

Wayne

Rob

Great meeting you this week. I was very impressed at how hard you were willing to wheel that stocker while having to drive it back to NJ!

Rob

Great meeting you this week. I was very impressed at how hard you were willing to wheel that stocker while having to drive it back to NJ!

It was good meeting you too, and everyone else as well.

Since I don't know how long it'll be before I get back out there, I wanted to make the most of the trip, and I think I achieved that. I did stuff out there on that so-called "slickrock" (which is anything but - how did it get its name again?) that I could have only dreamed of attempting back home in my usual stomping grounds. Of course, having such good spotting as I did was a large part of my being able to pull off what I did.

Rob

Back