• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Signature Rules Have Changed, Please Read

My sig? If not, disregard.
ETA: You must be talking about Mac's 😄
Mine is the same as, and within the constraints of the previous forum format.

I can't see anyone's sig using the app. There may be a setting I'm not aware of. Double checking, I can't see sigs on my phone when viewing the forum via a browser either.
Yours comes out double spaced making it bigger, I think that might be the observation..,

mac ‘not it’ gyvr

Yeah, if I hit ctrl-A the reason for it being all huge shows up lol, it's double spaced like Mac said. I thought it was only 6 or 7 lines till I did that.

But again, sounds like it is the wild west on signatures right now and I'll simply go along with whatever the majority decides for signature rules going forward so don't go out of your way for me, if you were even considering that.

Don't know if it's just me, but I don't see sigs when using the app. No big deal. Actually an invisible deal. 🌚

Lol, I can't see any signatures at all anymore, even on mobile web and in desktop mode.

I guess that's one way to fix it.

Edit: oh, no it's only in mobile web. In desktop mode they're visible.

I see them on my pc.

Back