• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

Chris, I've got a bunch of axle shafts you can pick through. I'll be working on junk on the 27th. PM me for my address.

Not that I can think of right now. I don't really leave the bay area much. Maybe someone around here's goin on the snow trip? I know srmitchell lives real close to me but he's back at school huh

Yeah. My buddy sean has an mj, and a xj, he can help you out.

Not that I can think of right now. I don't really leave the bay area much. Maybe someone around here's goin on the snow trip? I know srmitchell lives real close to me but he's back at school huh
i dont know. lol

Chris, I've got a bunch of axle shafts you can pick through. I'll be working on junk on the 27th. PM me for my address.
sweet!!!!!! pm sent!

Yeah. My buddy sean has an mj, and a xj, he can help you out.
also sweet. what exactly can he help me with? also, does anybody have tools to regear a xj44. i dont have a suitable torque wrench, or dial indicator

I have everything but the press, but im located in chico. I got my rearend regeared here at 1st gear trans for 225. Well worth it, they made a great pattern.

I have everything but the press, but im located in chico. I got my rearend regeared here at 1st gear trans for 225. Well worth it, they made a great pattern.
is that including gears, new bearings and seals? if so thats not too bad, but i really perfer to do stuff myself, then i know if its truly good............or bad. i guss ill do it at school. ill do it on one of our open shop days. unless someone here has tools in sac and wants to get together one weekend(saturday)

heres some stuff i have laying around that i no someone needs let me no also iam looking for a grill for an 89 xj.

d30 vac-disco two peace shafts

new starter for a 2.5 4 cyl

stock tirerod and draglink

heres some stuff i have laying around that i no someone needs let me no also iam looking for a grill for an 89 xj.

d30 vac-disco two peace shafts

new starter for a 2.5 4 cyl

stock tirerod and draglink
I have a black grille if you want to come get it.

I've got a stock track bar that was only used for about 5 days, also have stock upper control arms.

I've got a stock tape deck/AM/FM radio from my 2000 Limited, along with 4 stock speakers. I'll have pictures up shortly, although I've got some pics of the removal of the stock & installation of the new stereo up here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/we3pollards/sets/72157617926981883/

Also, I had put my '89 FSM up for sale before, but didn't get the chance to deliver them to the guy on here who wanted to buy them, so they're also up for grabs here.

I'm looking for a set of stock-replacement shocks for cheap/free for my 2000 Limited, since I'm planning to put a lift on it in the next few months and don't want to spend the money on new shocks that will just be up here on Karma thread, anyway, once the lift is on. Also, if anyone has a low-mileage steering damper, I could use that, too.

Thanks!

D44 inner pinion bearing and extra setup cup

Brand New
This didn't work on my axle, but it is listed for a D44, just make sure you double check yours! There is a brand new Timken cone (HM88649) and cup (HM88610) and then a brand new Napa brand cup (also HM88610) that's ready to use for setup.

D44 carrier bearing (cone and cup)

Brand New
I installed an ARB up front and had to use their specific bearing, so I ended up with an extra carrier bearing.

Last edited:
Back