• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest T shirts!

Where's the Hoff?

Where's the Hoff?

He was there . now he is gone. I wanted him inside of the pic so bad.

Is anyone interested in a "fitted" V neck opposed to a regualt sized crew neck? they could possibly be up to 1$ more per shirt FYI.

Wast of my time on this one, thanks.
Actually it was not. It was a huge deal to have your version of the shirt ready to go and it was more of last minute decision to mess with the shirt art on our side . Takes a lot of stress off us and mitigates risk to have a design ready to go like you did. Huge Thanks for all of your hard work Letterman. Josh and I got to talking and decided we wanted to do something totally different than previous shirts just to mix it up. We greatly appreciate your hard work and it wont go unnoticed.

Last edited:
Is anyone interested in a "fitted" V neck opposed to a regular sized crew neck? they could possibly be up to 1$ more per shirt FYI.

Yes hoodies too. You can probably have the option of front or back bit since they are zip up if re commend the back

My final order then

1 - large hoodie, logo on the back
1 - medium hoodie, logo on the back
1 - large vneck t, logo on the front
1 - womens medium vneck t, logo on the front

Thanks john

Ya man xl hoodie and T and a small hoodie for me.

You should out that design on the back and then maybe a NAXJA Sierra Chapter on the front left chest area.

did you want a small girls T too or just the small hoodie?

We are sending off counts to the vendor tomorrow afternoon. At that point, we might have 1-2 extra shirts at the event.

Alirght, pricing will be as follows:

Red names:
10$ for the first crew neck and 15$ for the second crew neck and thereon after
V necks are 18$ if you are buying a crew neck shirt too
if you are only buying V necks, then 16$ for the first, and 18$ for the second

Black names
15$ for crew necks
18$ for V necks

Hoodies : Black and Red names:

28$ 9 oz zipup hoodie (bigger/thicker than last years SF hoodies(5.8 oz? I think ) , and apparently bigger/thicker than the reno hoodie(6.1 oz) I have, so pretty decent)

scratching this idea. Sorry guys. 9-12oz hoodie with a storm flap and maybe a liner? (we will just add the incremental cost to these over the other ones so hopefully not too much more)

Last edited:
Down for a thick hoodie. 9 oz seems good to me. And a storm flap and liner would be cool. But I also like rocking these around the house and it might be a bit overkill for day to day use. I'm undecided lol. Sure will Keep me warm on those cold Sierra nights.

Down for a thick hoodie. 9 oz seems good to me. And a storm flap and liner would be cool. But I also like rocking these around the house and it might be a bit overkill for day to day use. I'm undecided lol. Sure will Keep me warm on those cold Sierra nights.

we cant even get storm flap hoodies, not for cheap anyway. so its not an option anymore.

I need shirt sizes from otherwise you are going with my best guess:
Kevin(jeep450) (assuming XL)
billy (assuming L)
letterman (assuming L)
goodwilljeeper (assuming XL)
Skipper (assuming XL)

Re: Re: Sierra Fest T shirts!

did you want a shirt(s) Billy?
if so what size ?

Thanks for the PM Jon! That's super cool of you! I will take a crew neck T if it's not too late!
I need shirt sizes from otherwise you are going with my best guess:
Kevin(jeep450) (assuming XL)
billy (assuming L)
letterman (assuming L)
goodwilljeeper (assuming XL)
Skipper (assuming XL)
Large? Awww, you're sweet but let's go with medium... I like to show off my boyish figure! ;-)

Thanks,
Billy

PM'd you Jonathan.
Thank you for taking this on I know it must be like herding cats.

Last edited:
Alright here is where we are at so far. Kevin didnt ask for a shirt and I am guessing for letterman's size. We have a little wiggle room but the bulk of the order is going in today.

Last edited:
Back