• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest T shirts!

Update:
XXL shirts are 1$ extra.
"Tall" versions are also 1$ extra (kevin-jeep450 shirt)

just an FYI.

Ill be sending out PMs for emails. You will have the option to pay with paypal, in person at the event, mail me a check, or let me know of any additional circumstance.

I figured you'd need an XT for Kevin's shirt John. Haha

So I will be sending out PMs soon for payment on shirts and pre order raffle tickets. Please PM me if you have any questions. We are pretty flexible on payments : Cash, check, money order, paypal, at the event , in the mail, etc ...

Uhm, who's this hombre called "SD pedro"?

Uhm, who's this hombre called "SD pedro"?

sorry thats a placeholder for sdspearo just came out that way in a jumble of autocorrect probably. it will be corrected.

by the way I don't think I was 100% clear on the women's shirts, the women's shirts are all the fitted V necks so they are more expensive and priced at the V neck Price. I think this only applies to Skipper , Patrick, Gordon and me. Please email me with any questions.

Ill be sending out PMs. Ill need your emails to send out paypal invoices but ill PM everyone asking preferred payment method and then go from there. Twinhauler if you can send me your email ill send you a itemized invoice via paypal.

we have a business account though.

Just an FYI the due dates on the invoices say today, please ignore that, I didnt realize that field existed at first so I didnt change. Don't be stressed out or hurried to pay asap.
Also, our business account gets charged paypal fees so don't feel like you have to paypal cash/check at the event is fine too or other circumstances.

Wish I could have picked up another shirt and a HD hoodie =\

That looks really nice. I wish I had ordered some now. :doh:

Back