• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sick JK for sale on Ebay

$75,000? I'd rather have the Raider RT.

Raider%20Moab_2.JPG

Raider%20Moab_3.JPG

$75,000? I'd rather have the Raider RT.

Hmmm...a 3.8L wannabe pickup truck that can't really carry or tow a load, versus a blown 6.0L, four wheel steering, SCORE-legal cage, with that custom dash, and room for more friends ... sorry River Raider, you lose!

Haha ok, both rigs are awesome and I'm glossing over their details, I can't get either one right now.. :)

Hmmm...a 3.8L wannabe pickup truck that can't really carry or tow a load, versus a blown 6.0L, four wheel steering, SCORE-legal cage, with that custom dash, and room for more friends ... sorry River Raider, you lose!

Haha ok, both rigs are awesome and I'm glossing over their details, I can't get either one right now.. :)

Who is using that JK to tow? Honestly now.

And yeah, that Raider would get a Hemi swapped in real quick. I'm more of a scenic wheeler though. So something like the Raider holds more attraction to me.

I would buy it and then have someone total in it for me and collect the 166k appraisal value. Then buy a fleet of CJ2A's

I guess I was never fascinated with a conversion like the Raider. Its beautiful work no doubt, but unless it hauls hay or tows a fifth wheel, I can't see getting rid a rear seat in exchange for getting to carry my gear outside in the rain?
Eh, I'm just splitting hairs. If I won the lotto I'd have one, no doubt.

Odd...... all the rear steer hype and not one photo of the rear..... steering. :rolleyes:

for the record thanks for posting the pic of the raider kittrell that was the jeep i wanted to contact someone about for the side vents

this pic shows it steering without tires...
!BtsHkw!!mk~$(KGrHqQOKjIEvOV3l9OoBL9B)1ui7Q~~_35.JPG

I need to make a custom dash for my Cherokee. That thing looks sick!

There you go, 4 wheel steering

GKane%20Jeep_JPG.jpg

I don't think there are nearly enough devices in that jeep to require this amount of switches.

DSC07027.JPG

For 90k I could have 18 well built XJs. :doh:

(or about 2/3 of my mortgage, which is what I'd really use that kind of coin for).

Last edited:
Back