• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show and Shine Thurs the 10th

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
We have the park from 4 to 10PM
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=old+...F-8&ei=zxAFUtWSHYHk9ATWtICACw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

Just a heads up but this will NOT be at the same park we have used in the past. Please check the above link for location.

We will start staging vehicles at 4PM

Judging will start at 5:30PM If your rig isn't in by then you might not be able to enter.

Hot Dogs, chips and soda will be served.

If any of you are interested in judging please speak up.

For those of you who I have already talked to about judging...please post up too. Thanks.

I think old city park is much nicer than swanny anyway.

It just doesn't have the big stage like swanny.

I think old city park is much nicer than swanny anyway.

It just doesn't have the big stage like swanny.

Derek....glad you posted up here..You are the perfect person to ask a few questions. If I'm understanding things right, we still can't park on the grass. What is the parking situation like there? Plenty of room for everyone?

Zooming in on your link, it looks like there's a large gravel parking area across the street from the park.

Or muddy...

Yes big gravel lot across the street and a smaller one on the east end of the park by the springs. Plenty of room to park just not as convenient as swanny park. And last time I was there it had fences around its perimeter so no chance of parking on the grass at all.

Yes big gravel lot across the street and a smaller one on the east end of the park by the springs. Plenty of room to park just not as convenient as swanny park. And last time I was there it had fences around its perimeter so no chance of parking on the grass at all.

Now you have to get a permit to park on the grass at any Moab city park. We had Swanny reserved but the city council wouldn't approve grass parking.

Back