• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Should I cut off some fingers OR...

Gridikal

NAXJA Forum User
How many of us have went wheelin, come back covered in mud and had people write crap allover the paint- I dont care about a few little scratches here and there but to have WASH ME permanently inscribed on my whole hood pi$$es me off. Not to mention I now have "Type R" and "I Love Hondas" on the left and right sides- I dunno who did it but how bout a recomendation for some scratch remover before i start huntin people down

dothedew24_7 said:
How many of us have went wheelin, come back covered in mud and had people write crap allover the paint- I dont care about a few little scratches here and there but to have WASH ME permanently inscribed on my whole hood pi$$es me off. Not to mention I now have "Type R" and "I Love Hondas" on the left and right sides- I dunno who did it but how bout a recomendation for some scratch remover before i start huntin people down

rubbing compound. have fun.

"I Love Hondas"

I'm sorry, but you have admit, that's funny.

I've got so many marks, scratches and dents on mine that it looks worse AFTER it's washed.

Maybe you could cross out the "love" and scratch in "smash".

Last edited:
Herculine the sucker and then leave it dirty :D The next finger artist would have an interesting experience trying to write something on your rg.

Quit being such a badazz to the people around you. Then maybe they won't find the need to write
"Type R" and "I Love Hondas"
in the mud on your Jeep.

karstic said:
Quit being such a badazz to the people around you. Then maybe they won't find the need to write in the mud on your Jeep.
LOL.... better yet... get the mud CAKED onto the jeep so that they can't even scrape it off (I'm really not looking forward to getting the mud of mine, but it has to go cause I need to cut and paint some stuff)

red91inWA said:
rubbing compound. have fun.
Ummmm ... actually, "polishing" compound. Rubbing compound is too coarse and too harsh. They are two different products.

Eagle said:
Ummmm ... actually, "polishing" compound. Rubbing compound is too coarse and too harsh. They are two different products.

Ummmm....polishing compound wouldnt do anything, you need something to cut the paint. Rubbing compound/cutting compound is what you need, then wax or polish

That glaze the last person posted should go on after its been cut.

If they arent TOO deep you should go with Megiuars Diamond Cut 2.0 followed by Megiuars Hi-Tech Yellow wax. I dont usually use there products much but they are very easy to use, and arent too expensive. I cant say for sure if this will take your scratches away completely, theres only so much you can do without buffing, but this will definately help.

If you have any more specific questions I'd be glad to help

Back