• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shop Cleaning

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have done some significant consolidation around the shop and have found some parts that may be of value to other folks. Make me an offer if the prices seem high, I'd like to get this stuff moved out:

1997 AW-4. Low mileage unit, 55k stock miles. $200

Bored Renix TB. 58 mm (stock=52mm). Includes all sensors, runs very well, excellent idle stability. $100.

24 lb/hr Ford injectors: Used 10k miles, set of six, plus a spare. $60

87-90 Renix ECMs. Two units, both 1987. $20 each

91 and 95 OBD I ECM's. $20 each

95 Gage Cluster. $20

87 60 amp and 89 90 amp alternators. One has a pulley for use with both a serpentine to drive the alt. plus a v-belt for a Ford air compressor. Stock = $20 90 amp with fancy pulley = $50

88 Fuel tank. Virgin. $20

88 Fuel pump assembly + spare pump: $20

All items in Foresthill, can be delivered along Hwy 80 corridor. email is best: [email protected]

Man I wish that aw4 was a few years older.

I have the TCU.

It would be going into my 88. 91-95 (I believe) are bolt in. 97 needs a bit of wire splicing to work.

Yep, Ive been Scrounging over that thread learning as much as I can on later model AW4s and the swaps. Was going to pick up Josh's 01 trans but too much work to get the electronics to work. I want this trans as I can splice an older connector onto it but I cant justify the price right now. If it was a little cheaper I might be able to afford it.

Just difficult when I need to drop another $850 on new tires and dont have anywhere near that kind of spending money.

Bored TB, homebrew bore ,LP, or other aftermarket?

damn if you were closer I'd take the aw4. that's a good price for that low of miles.

It would be going into my 88. 91-95 (I believe) are bolt in. 97 needs a bit of wire splicing to work.

oh, sorry I read that as it should be a later model, not actually older... Swap should be the same, just account for all of the sensors and use the right tcu and you'll be fine.

AW4 thread says its a straight swap with just a few splices for the connector.

AW4, Tank, fuel pump, and throttle body are sold.

Nice to meet you CRASH and I look forward to finally meeting you this weekend Jeremy.

Back