• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shocks!

OverTheHillsATTW

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be putting on a 2.5" Full AAL's and ZJ front coils/stock isolators within the next couple weeks, but would like to buy some decent shocks for mild offroad and being a DD. I want something that isn't going to give me a few months of use and crap out. I only have 235's and would like to save for 31's. Which is why I don't want to get Bilstiens or Nitrochargers right now. :looney: :paperwork

I have been running the Rough Country shocks for a little while now and they are pretty decent. They are well priced also. I broke a shock and needed a set that would fit in the budget at the time and these were it. PM Grimus he can get you a price.

Grimus will be able to get you the correct lenght for your lift. Give him the details of the lift and he will be able to get you in the ball park as far as length is concerned.

Call whomever you want to buy them from and ask about the 9000's. However being that you have a DD I would highly suggest not going cheap on shocks (the things that heavily determine your ride quality).

I put monroe sensatracs Zj upcountry shocks on after my 3.5RE lift and within a few months the oil was leaking out of the front shock shocks. In the future I will buy good shocks the first time so I don't have to buy them twice.

Back