• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

shocks-what are you running

i have the same RE lift with a teraflex bb and I run cheap skyjacker hydros and they have performed great offroad and they are smooth on the highway with 33" m/ts

I see more pavement than I would like, since my ride is a DD. I am sure guys will tell you there are great shocks for mostly street application that are cheaper than Bilstein and I am not arguing that at all. I, however, recommend BILSTEIN HANDS DOWN. If you can spare the extra coin, you will know where it went. I am running 5150s in the front and 5125's in the rear and absolutely LOVE THEM. I have run D3000s, RE monotubes and house brand PORC and I all i have to say is GO BILSTEIN!!!!

I recommend going through www.topguncustomz.com I got a REALLY good deal through them. PM me and I might be able to hook you up

are the bilstiens a more plush or firm ride? and if you can hook me up i will most likely go with the bilstiens

i can't wait to get rid of these stock pieces of crap the ride is starting to really anoy the hell outta me

I run these shocks and let me tell you I can hit railroad tracks that are about 5 ft above the road -as you look at them as you are approaching them-At 50 mph and the XJ just floats right over them!!! does not jump in the air at all -easy on the rebound-and the compresion is soooo smooth kinda hits the road once and just continues on like they werent even there!!! my kid loves it!!!!- funny too when i see an h2 hummer come to a stop and just roll over them at 2 mph..............cracks me up!!!!
shocks link -----
http://www.shocksandsuspension.com/productinfo-item-3_dc-1.htm

I run these shocks and let me tell you I can hit railroad tracks that are about 5 ft above the road -as you look at them as you are approaching them-At 50 mph and the XJ just floats right over them!!! does not jump in the air at all -easy on the rebound-and the compresion is soooo smooth kinda hits the road once and just continues on like they werent even there!!! my kid loves it!!!!- funny too when i see an h2 hummer come to a stop and just roll over them at 2 mph..............cracks me up!!!!
shocks link -----
http://www.shocksandsuspension.com/productinfo-item-3_dc-1.htm
X2 on the pre runners, I run them also and am extremely pleased with them.nice firm ride not bouncy on roads and fantastic on the high speed stuff and great crawling also..

are the bilstiens a more plush or firm ride? and if you can hook me up i will most likely go with the bilstiens

i can't wait to get rid of these stock pieces of crap the ride is starting to really anoy the hell outta me

u got a pm

Back