• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shit

Re: XXXX

see what you guys did by screwing around and pushing the limits? now EVERYTHING is added to the word filter.

congrats children. try to keep from eating all the paste at craft time later.

Well said.

It doesn't matter now.This was screwed up from the get go.We was told something, but we found out they lied or told us wrong.So at this point, i say drop it.They still need to fix it with sean.After that i say lets move on and have fun calling each other names.Right grimm.LOL P A Kids

Have a nice day.

It doesn't matter now.This was screwed up from the get go.We was told something, but we found out they lied or told us wrong.So at this point, i say drop it.They still need to fix it with sean.After that i say lets move on and have fun calling each other names.Right grimm.LOL P A Kids

Have a nice day.

are we back to using Tone again?

Looks like it.Win/Win in our books.We know it works.

You need to check out chat.You can play in there a little more, people don't see it on the site this way.This may make everybody happy.

Back