• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shackle Relocation Brackets

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
So I need to do some tweaking to my rear. Seems I am in need some of Shackle relocation brackets....My question is this....Will they add 1-1.5" lift with a stock shackle or no matter what size shackle you are running? I am currently running 3.5" leaf packs with a 1" shackle. So will I get more lift? I really don't want anymore lift in the rear as I am already about .5" taller than the front as of right now and I do not want to have to add and spacers to level it out. Looking at getting the RC brackets just because they will do fine for what I use them for and I am mainly getting them to improve my ride on a daily basis.

I didnt want any more lift in the rear either .

After getting my H.D. Offroad v2 shackle brackets installed i am very happy with them .
What little lift i got must have been minimal because i dont hardly notice.

I have yet to flex it out but the rear end handles bumps noticably better with the improved shackle angle.
Havent checked my pinion angle yet but i dont have any vibes so im sure its fine.

Last edited:
I didnt want any more lift in the rear either .

After getting my H.D. Offroad v2 shackle brackets installed i am very happy with them .
What little lift i got must have been minimal because i dont hardly notice.

I have yet to flex it out but the rear end handles bumps noticably better with the improved shackle angle.
Havent checked my pinion angle yet but i dont have any vibes so im sure its fine.

I am pretty much dead set on getting the HD offraod brackets...it seems I will probably gain very little lift by moving the shackle forward....just waiting for the ok from the wifey!

Dont have a pic of my shackle angle, but it is completely vertical....trust me.

I have mine sitting higher in the rear about 1". This way when i am loaded up for a run it sits level.Don't forget all the stuff you put in the rear of your jeep.Starting with tools and ice chest.
When i am loaded, I almost sit level.Add a couple of fat people and i am lower in the rear.LOL.J/K

I have mine sitting higher in the rear about 1". This way when i am loaded up for a run it sits level.Don't forget all the stuff you put in the rear of your jeep.Starting with tools and ice chest.
When i am loaded, I almost sit level.Add a couple of fat people and i am lower in the rear.LOL.J/K

I think I am just gonna go ahead and pull the trigger....130 shipped to me door is noice!

Back