• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seriously? WTF is going on in this state?

stockli

NAXJA Forum User
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/red-pill-blue-bill/2013/apr/29/recalls-underway-colorado-democrats/

I thought IL was bad but these politicians in this state are out of control. Willfully ignoring the populace? Wtf? First they ignore the will of the voters on gun control, now they think they are invincible. In fact they are at the moment try to subvert the will of the people concerning amendment 64. Basically trying to extort the people into voting for whatever taxes they want to charge or triggering an automatic repeal of a state constitutional amendment we all voted in. No wonder they don't want us to have guns, they are turning CO into a fascist state.

Furthermore, and I find this funny, the dems are trying to make it so a person that kills a pregnant woman can get charged for the killing of two people. (I agree with this btw) What? The dems whole basis on being pro abortion is that the fetus is not an individual, and has no rights. By this thinking abotion is committing murder. Yet no one calls them on their blatant hipocricy.

People better stand up for themselves here or it's going to get ugly, very ugly.

Mike McLachlan said:
…the right of the First Amendment is not absolute. It is like every right in that in the proper circumstances the government may infringe, take away, or completely reduce that right.”
:scared:

Back