• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September Photo Challenge Voting

September Photo Challenge: In Motion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha very nice!

not sure if my neighbor does...

the next thing i heard was a "click" and then the sound of a pellet/BB hitting the wooden fence beside me (also where the dog was)... a couple more BBs... and well, the dog got quite,

Thats eff'd up!!!

Thats eff'd up!!!

... i'm not around guns much... but i can count, and i'm pretty sure he was just shooting in the "direction" of the dog... cause i think they all hit the fence or ground... it's kinda dark outside right now, and the "marksman" is lets just say, "older"...

Thanks for proving me wrong.

anytime! :laugh3:

...i'm not 100% on the tire pressure though, i haven't checked it since we wheeled at Golden Mountain, when i set them to 7psi...

I figured the football would have burst even with a low tire pressure. I know they are designed to handle the forces applied to it by a football player, but the Willys is a bit larger then your average professional lineman.

Hmmm, I would think that having the Willy sitting on it would put more force on the football than football players.

I doubt that the dude at the bottom of the dogpile is actually laying directly on top of the ball with 6+ linemen on top.

i dont care if it would or not... all i know is that is AWESOME!! lol

i saw the first pic and was like 'wtf?' cuz you didnt want to mess it up or something... but then you brought the awesome

an i realy thought it would pop too... i mean its stiched together but looks like it did alright, nobody tell his brother! (it got dirty playing with it on a wheeling trip thats all)

i don't know if it's clear, but i still like halloween for the october theme. or maybe scary football stuff, like joe theisman's leg? i guess
rredalty should get it, since he's selling his mj and all. one more thing to remember it by:( i'd be real sad if i had all that good stuff done to my jeep and needed to sell it...

Not a single vote??? Kiss my grits!!!

J/K I know mine were boring, just trying!!!!:sunshine:

Back