• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seen this guy yet?

I wonder how he plans on exterminating all the white people.

Take note the HUGE audience. :D

For some reason I dont see his book being on the NY Times best seller list.

this is the most paranoid man ive ever seen. after he exterminates us all will they own the plantations?

Crap!!!.....i think he's on to us.....
hitaxeonthehead.gif

Yeah, he's just SO imprisoned and enslaved........ He's so blinded by his own hatred that he can't appreciate the fact that in this current age, he now has the freedom to hold such an opinion, be able to have access to a forum where he can speak openly about his hatred and not be punished for it....

If he and his people were still held imprisoned in plantations, he'd be shot in a new york second for voicing his opinion.....

What a putz. SHADDUP ALREADY AND ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM!

There, I feel better...... :us:

... and people WONDER what exactly creates racism? its not that people just wake up and say, "i hate (insert race here)"... its people like this man who create that hatred!!! shit like that makes me sick- if he could wake up for a minute, he'd realize that HE is promoting hatred of ALL white people, but he's saying that ALL WHITE PEOPLE hate black people (contradiction???)

*oh, and using cigarettes as an excuse that we're trying to kill them off? yea, cause ONLY black people smoke, right?

What a racist peice of shit....really pisses me off. If a white man or woman were to get up there and rank and belittle the black community, it would be all over the news and be conserded racism. White people back in the 1800's could of left them in Africa, but they brought them over to be slaves, which is wrong in the view of most people, and they have a better life even now that they would of ever had in their homeland.

All of what you guys have said is true.
What scares me, however, is that when he said they need to eliminate all the white folk, they applauded him.
It's a shame that people (white or black) actually still WANT to kill off races of people.

anyone else notice the racism double standard. read a post about a group called "persian blue," the olson twins of racism. everyone was up in arm about that and how it was so wrong, whats the difference with this guy being racist and those girls? i see no difference. both are equaly discusting and disturbing and wrong.

on a side note, that guy is totaly messed up in the head and needs some serious medication/put in a psyco ward. we are stuck here together so why not just try to get along?

stewie said:
anyone else notice the racism double standard. read a post about a group called "persian blue," the olson twins of racism. everyone was up in arm about that and how it was so wrong, whats the difference with this guy being racist and those girls? i see no difference. both are equaly discusting and disturbing and wrong.

on a side note, that guy is totaly messed up in the head and needs some serious medication/put in a psyco ward. we are stuck here together so why not just try to get along?
I see no double standard.
In both threads, most folks said how disturbing it is.

This guy could lead a Black equivilent of the KKK.

There are many Extremist groups out there that spew the same rhetoric. Why should everyone get so upset there is a (particular) Black person out there spewing hatred? Every race/religon have there own radicals out doing the same exact thing.

I am sure the White race is well represented with this kind of person too.

Les

Okie Terry said:
I see no double standard.
In both threads, most folks said how disturbing it is.

BUT... the double standard isnt just in NAXJA, its in society... like he said, if a white man were to get up and say i hate blacks... it would be all over EVERY news channel and white people would be the most racist a-holes ever... thing is, it goes on everyday- even on BET, that channel is nothing but racism towards white people- their news slogan, "OUR culture, OUR people, OUR news" but if anyone slips and says "you people" its a racial debate that could go on forever...

perfect example... im 19, and my junior year in high school, i was issued a letter of repremand by the district because we were talking about a girl in our class and i said "yea, shes black"- i swear on my life thats all i said... the girl overheard THAT part, and reported me to administration... they conducted their own little investigation that day, and ONLY the kid i said it to heard me, and this girl sat on the other side of the class... when you bring a weapon to school, you get a representative from the district- that SAME guy came to talk to me and explain that i COULD be expelled, and at the very least get this "letter" which meant if i was EVER associated (in any way) with any other racial situation in high school, i WAS IMMEDIATELY expelled... it turned ou tto be no big deal, except that i was known as a skinhead racist (i have real short hair) among the "minorities"... funny thing is, on a daily basis, we were all called "white boy", "honkey", "cracker", etc, but THAT is NOT racism!!!

THAT is the double standard in society... i am not, nor do i promote racists, but that kind of shit really gives me a negative attitude toward so called "minorities"- another funny thing... the "minorities" in our school totalled around 52% of the population, with whites around 48%... go figure

(sorry for the rant)

in high school (when i went to class) i somtimes had my backpack, wich has this patch on it

funny thing was, when the vicce principal saw it, i was threatend with suspension becasue it was racist! it clearly showed a person puting a swastica in the trash, and said "keep our counrty nice and clean". so even though the message was anti-racist, i was still in trouble for it

Back