• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Second Quarter Meeting Minutes

planefixer

NAXJA Forum User
The second quarter meeting was held at Faricy Jeep in Colorado springs.
Meeting was called to order at 12:30 p.m. May 20, 2006

Attendees:
Troy Betka "Yellaheep" Chapter President
Justin Schrock "jrsxj98" Vice President
Jeff Taylor "planefixer" Secretary/Treasurer
Chris Neumann "Riverfever"
Led Lancos "Led"
Joey Barone "xjk9bar1"
Rich Benson "Colorado_XJ"
Louis Cunfer " The Rock"
Lorren Kellerhais "Boynamedsue"
Chris Love "C.diesel"
Fred Blum "Fred"
Venessa Hardin "hot2trot"
Frank Zimkas "Frank Z."

The first item discussed was local sponsorships for chapter functions.

We then moved on to discuss Colorado fest:
Dinner will be Saturday August 12, 2006 at Chalk Creek Campground at roughly 5:00 p.m..$5.00/plate for adults- kids eat free

Trail schedule was discussed (see corresponding thread in the COfest forum)

The location for COfest 2007 was discussed and it sounds like we're going to hold it in Montrose/Ridgeway area.

Brief Treasurers notes:

Financials were discussed (If you are a paid Chapter MEMBER and want to know the money situation PM me for disclosure)

T-shirt and sticker sales have been very low- c'mon people, buy some merchandise.:sunshine:

Closing notes:
The meeting was brief due to low turnout - I guess everyone was too busy or didn't want to drive to COS.:dunno:

Meeting was adjourned at 1:00 p.m.

A big thank you goes out to Joey (xjk9bar1) and his wife Samantha for hosting the after meeting BBQ at their house.:cheers:

Another thanks to Pearce Aircraft Services Inc. for sponsoring the food portion of the BBQ.:thumbup:

End of report.

Last edited:
I'll be sending in my membership info soon. just got back from moab thats why I didn't show up.

Back