• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Spotted Thread!

i don't get it.... i guess it's rare to see a black guy in a lifted xj...
brian and i wanted to recruit him as the token black guy.:D

That sounds like me. I lived in TN once. Drove a blue XJ then;... but no it was not. My XJ have not been out of South Florida for going on 18 months now.

Good thread. I may add to it soon if I stay in the US long enough.

black and red 4d 2wd 4.5" lift and 32's or 33's mastercraft courser mt's parked at stones river mall in murfreesboro.
flat black beater xj in an apartment complex behind kmart in murfreesboro, lifted on at's or street tires, 31's or 32's.

I saw this at Wal-Mart in M'boro:

SNC00015.jpg

SNC00029.jpg

I've also seen that Gold XJ in Chattanooga is that Timmy's???

Maybe, there is another lifted gold one that is like his.

Jarrad's (LilTimmy) now has a full exo cage and rocker replacements. It has 35" MTZs mounted on black simu-lock wheels.

I saw a lifter red two door pre 96 with black steelies at Rutherford and Broad in Murfreesboro. Had a rear tire carrier with Christmas lights and garland around the spare.

Maybe, there is another lifted gold one that is like his.

Jarrad's (LilTimmy) now has a full exo cage and rocker replacements. It has 35" MTZs mounted on black simu-lock wheels.

if it wasn't Jarrad's...

then it was a late model, gold XJ, 4.5" rusty's lift, and i think 33" BFGs... has a fairly large roof rack, maybe lights...
l_36d0bcdbd69d4bc0ba093cd17b131bd1.jpg

there was also this gold XJ... guy came into work to see about a job in the parts department... his name is Dan, btw.
l_06974456773f49c3a31f622ccef0863e.jpg

and there's this gold XJ - known as the dude that never paid for the fabwork done to his jeep.
l_be3a7f1e7a944655b81bafbcce7bcc7f.jpg

...not a gold XJ... but this was a realy clean red one :)
l_6e14aff638a04bed97171080a5bd0171.jpg

...so did i ever mention my cell phone is my back up camera? :guitar:

UGH! He seriously needs to lose those ugly wheels and either lower the back or raise the front so it will sit level. Wheels and ride height make a ton of difference on any vehicle.

UGH! He seriously needs to lose those ugly wheels and either lower the back or raise the front so it will sit level. Wheels and ride height make a ton of difference on any vehicle.

My Jeep had those same ZJ Laredo wheels on it when I bought it...one of the first things I did was take them off as I didn't like the looks either.

yeah, they didn't even look good on stock zj's. i don't know why anybody would put them on a pretty nice lifted jeep. if that guy can afford that much lift and that roof rack, he can afford some cheapo steelies. heck, the stock steelies look better than the zj rims.

Back