• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC CraigsList Thread

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/2251086920.html

Only $2600 for this awesome xj. Couple of quotes from it :
I have a built jeep cherokee xj with a 3/4 ton chevy running gear.
The front is four linked and the rear is leaf springs with blocks.
It has a 15in rough country lift. This thing has a lot of flex and goes great.
The only thing it needs is either the front j bar welded together good or to be relaced

I never knew Rough Country had a 15" lift. Must have been achieved with some 6" blocks or something. And just what the hell is a J bar??

Ah yes the Rough Country 15" lift... 3" coils and 12" blocks with an AAL in the rear:laugh:

Maybe he has one of the elusive cherokee body lifts on it as well to account for the 15".

Nope, one inch lift coils and 14" tall coil buckets. :) He also has nifty little shock mount tabs on these super cool coil buckets.

I offered him 20 bucks for it. :)

Where is Oak Ridge?

$150 bucks for an aw-4 isn't bad... but the same price for a drive shaft is a lil crazy...

It's a bit north of greensboro.

It says 150 for DS and axle, that doesn't seem bad if you needed another d30 and didn't want to pull it.

I thought the wheels and tires might be a good deal depending on the tires. (I am on 235/75 now)

I am really interested in that roof basket. Does that price seem ok? The guys hasn't emailed me back about the size.

It's a bit north of greensboro.

It says 150 for DS and axle, that doesn't seem bad if you needed another d30 and didn't want to pull it.

I thought the wheels and tires might be a good deal depending on the tires. (I am on 235/75 now)

I am really interested in that roof basket. Does that price seem ok? The guys hasn't emailed me back about the size.

For the shape it's in it looks decent. I sold that exact same rack in way worse shape for $250 a couple years ago.

Now that I think about it, I might get that front DS and axle, I need both anyway, and that seems like a better deal than at a u pull it.

The rack... Yea, I think I'm gonna pass, it's not for a Jeep, it has mounts for a Ford Truck, so I'd have to buy $50 mounts and I think it's gonna end up being too wide and look weird anyway.

Back