• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scott (muddybeast)

that line is a block breaker.

yeah, dudes are maybe too hard on muddybeast, but he's definitely earned his chops!

what doesnt kill ya makes you stronger, eh?

(threw in the canadian 'eh' for effect)

We are only hard on him because we respect him :laugh3

Like he stated he actually tries lines in his rig which is more than I can say for myself, since my junk has been broken more than running. :smsoap:

Scott, I'm glad to hear that there wasn't too much damage.

Hope to see you on the trails soon:woohoo:

You can't really crawl it and it makes you lift the passenger side front. I thinks its pretty easy to get light if you don't get on it at the right time. Also Scott's rig is lifted and thus is top heavy and dangerous. :flame:

You have to bump it. Line up the rig correctly, give it a little bit of a bump, and gently turn driver right as the rear tire climbs up. Cake.

You have to bump it. Line up the rig correctly, give it a little bit of a bump, and gently turn driver right as the rear tire climbs up. Cake.

I know, I hate bumping stuff.

When I go wheeling, I like to actually wheel my rig. And I'm typically too impatient to find someone to spot me who knows the line and is confident...so I do a lot of lines on my own, when I SHOULD have a spotter.

Also, I feel it's worth noting...the last two times I've gone to Naches I've been on stock shafts with an E-locker and 35's. Still no broken shafts. :cheers:

The first bit of what you said confuses me...if you know you should have a spotter, call someone over. With 100 people there, there is no reason to be impatient and put yourself and others at risk. Usually there are multiple people standing there watching you anyways, having a spotter focus in on the situation takes no time at all.

And about the E-Locker...you refuse to turn it on. :D Haha

The first bit of what you said confuses me...if you know you should have a spotter, call someone over. With 100 people there, there is no reason to be impatient and put yourself and others at risk. Usually there are multiple people standing there watching you anyways, having a spotter focus in on the situation takes no time at all.

Like he said, its hard finding a spotter that is confindent in them selves or that you are confident enough with to call your eyes and put your vehicle in their hands. Not to mention trying to find one that isnt drunk of their a....

Redrider pretty much covered it, but I'll change the wording a bit.

Bruno™;245060953 said:

Well let me put it this way Lyle, should you do your homework every night? Do you?

If I had a problem doing a line without a spotter, or I wanted someone to double check that I was where I thought I was, I would ask. There have been plenty of times where I've gone up obstacles and asked someone near by what I need to do. Again, I did the line 10 minutes prior to the flop and I did it that time without a spotter.

And actually Lyle, I do use my locker. Ask anyone who's ridden with me. I only use it when I need it (the smart thing to do).

Bruno™;245060953 said:
put yourself and others at risk.

That's bull crap that you can even try to say I put anyone at risk by trying a line without a spotter. Wheeling is a risk, period. Having a spotter or not doesn't change that.

That's bull crap that you can even try to say I put anyone at risk by trying a line without a spotter. Wheeling is a risk, period. Having a spotter or not doesn't change that.

It increase the risk to you, not to anybody else. Anybody who is close enough to be hurt by you flopping your rig was being irresponsible and was too close (assuming the driver isn't being an irresponsible throttle jockey).

It increase the risk to you, not to anybody else. Anybody who is close enough to be hurt by you flopping your rig was being irresponsible and was too close (assuming the driver isn't being an irresponsible throttle jockey).

Exactly.

And it's no one else's business how I may or may not put myself at risk. Heck, I don't have a cage. I guess I better stop wheeling because I'm probably going to die without one, ehh?

Hey man, Im just getting all emotional now. And Im concerned for your well being and everything. :bawl:
lol :sure:

Hey man, Im just getting all emotional now. And Im concerned for your well being and everything. :bawl:
lol :sure:

We should all go wheeling.

Nah I don't think I'd like it there...I might roll my rig and hurt myself.

Oh wait. :twak:

we need you to flop at TSF, Walker, Rieter, and Yacolt now. Get on it.

Glad to hear the flop was relatively minor. I have been impressed with both how capable these Jeeps are and how quickly things can transition from normal to squirrelly.

With regards to spotting, I much appreciated your assistance at the meet and greet and would be happy to return the favor should I be around.

Back