• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

school sucks

spazegun2213

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, I'm sitting in class, and i just finished 2 online quizes. The first was on a chapter I covered yesterday and the second was one that was not covered in class by our section.

The first quiz i got a 60% because there was at least one impossible question (ie. no one got it right). And others were made to trick you.

The second quiz i got an 80% on (yea, I'm stupid) and i though it was not that bad.

WTF?! is all i have to say, i mean the prof cant teach to start with and this quizes are impossible!!!!! I mean he says he is all about non-tricky questions, rather ones that make you think but are not made to deceive you, BULLSHIT! And this guy is my advisor?!?! :(

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

ok, had to vent, I think i need to get drunk... shit i have to wait for the weekend....

Ahha!!! They want you to *THINK*, but you want to *drink*. Sounds like a conflict of priorities.

Plenty of time to drink later when you fail in life. Best to put that aside and concentrate on school for now.

Wait till your out of school with a fulltime job, a mortgage, kids and no end in sight. etc.
You think you feel like getting drunk now.Ha. Enjoy it while its easy.

Glenn said:
Ahha!!!
Plenty of time to drink later when you fail in life.

Grasshopper....When you can snatch the Jim Beam from Glenns' hand then, and only then, will you have reached true enlightenment...

i feel your pain...go plug a fattie and call it a day...:)

Yuk, I cannot drink that crap anymore. Hard stuff makes me very ill..... blame that on the 80's. :)

Ray H said:
Wait till your out of school with a fulltime job, a mortgage, kids and no end in sight. etc.
You think you feel like getting drunk now.Ha. Enjoy it while its easy.

Id rather have a fulltime job and a mortgage. Right now im in school and i work 3 different jobs. Im about to have a mortgage because im about to buy a house. So dont think having a fulltime job and a mortgage is all that hard..

Nope, plenty have full time jobs and houses. Not all that hard. Trailer homes are cheap. :)

Good for you that you are a school kid and have a job. Parents must be proud.
XJawgi said:
Id rather have a fulltime job and a mortgage. Right now im in school and i work 3 different jobs. Im about to have a mortgage because im about to buy a house. So dont think having a fulltime job and a mortgage is all that hard..

:cry: :confused1 You can't pass a quiz and can barely pass another and it is his fault? Why don't you put the bong down and pick up a book? The prof is there to make it easy? The word is called study. Don't worry though, if you ever need a gig, I always need someone to ask, "Do you want fries with that?"

F**kin' kids....

Urban Redneck said:
:cry: :confused1 You can't pass a quiz and can barely pass another and it is his fault? Why don't you put the bong down and pick up a book? The prof is there to make it easy? The word is called study. Don't worry though, if you ever need a gig, I always need someone to ask, "Do you want fries with that?"

F**kin' kids....

:worship: yup. School is supposed to be easy ? I think they call it social advancement so the kiddies don't get their feelings hurt.

I can vouch for the fact that alot of those online quizzes are bs but don't you have a window of time where you can retake them until you are satisfied with your grade or did you wait till the last minute. Thats how all of the ones I've even taken or heard of were. Some of the questions are pretty tricky it that you can know the correct answer but don't know the response they are looking for but being able to retake them with different questions usually allevitates that. That is unless you wait to the last minute of course.

I just got out of school this past summer after 11 years of higher education and I would love to go back! Enjoy the time you have in college. Working sucks. I'd much rather take an online quiz tomorrow than go to work.

someone is headed here:

Tompkins.JPG

you dont know hard until you take thermodynamics with an Asian professor that got his Ph.d from MIT, and doesnt speak much english

Back