• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Santa Barbara Relief

gcurtis

Shirley Temple was a nug.
Look folks, this is serious.

I'm willing to dedicate my fleet for food stuffs and diapers to that region.

Drop canned goods, water, baby food and clothing at 5584 E. La Palma Ananeim.

Thanks for your help.

gc

Haven't been watching the news. What's the latest?

Edit: I'm available to help pack anything up or whatever- got nothing but time.

It's nasty, lotta houses destroyed, they're talking about evacuating a small, private college

Force Batteries will start accepting donations of food stuffs (canned), diapers, baby food (jarred and unopened) tonight. If you need to donate tonight call 714.389.2146. Tomorrow we will be accepting donations from 8-5 PM.

Please, fill my warehouse so that we can really help.

Grant

Don't know if anyone here knows RobertF, but he lives in Montecito, the area where the fire is located. I've tried calling him several times but haven't gotten through. Robert, if you're around let me know if you're ok and if there's anything I can do. You know I'm only about 15 minutes away in Goleta!

Don't know if anyone here knows RobertF, but he lives in Montecito, the area where the fire is located. I've tried calling him several times but haven't gotten through. Robert, if you're around let me know if you're ok and if there's anything I can do. You know I'm only about 15 minutes away in Goleta!
robert should be fine, fire is far from his housae and going the other way. my family is evacuated and at the machine shop...

Hey! I just posted on your other thread. Robert is pretty close to the area that is under Mandatory evacuation right now. But, luckily it does look now like the fire is heading West (he lives off East Valley Rd and San Ysidro Rd in the East Village area of Montecito.

Back