• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sand Flea Rally April 24th - Flyers / registration forms

With good news comes bad news...

I'm in for Friday - Sunday, but my passenger had to bail on me for the weekend.

So if anyone wants to come out and ride with me / drive on Saturday let me know ASAP. :wave1:

With good news comes bad news...

I'm in for Friday - Sunday, but my passenger had to bail on me for the weekend.

So if anyone wants to come out and ride with me / drive on Saturday let me know ASAP. :wave1:

Me (my jeep) my girlfriend (her jeep) and 3 of her girlfriends are going, maybe she will let you borrow one...:laugh3: but can say she will be much help with the event.
Ill ride shotgun if you can't find someone, if rod can get one of are jeeps in the rally I'll let the girlfriend runn it with her friend.

all packed up... well mostly. Heading out friday bout 3-ish.

we'll be shooting for the first part of the tree line (ocean side of the flats)

See ya'll there !

P.S. Pray for sunshine !!!!

hey rod, don't forget to save me some sand. Just enough for 2 jeeps.

We will be there around 2 am Friday, maybe sooner but I don't think so.

Didn't end up going..
Had a small leak in the girlfriends rad turned in to a big one
water pump started leaking too and Friday woke up to a 35 15.50 flat... Maybe someone saying don't go this weekend...

Maybe next year....

Got it all fixed now, new pump, and open style rad

Missed ya, Nick... got pics on a new thread... check 'em... gonna enter next year!

BUMP:

Anyone Know of any Camp-fire restrictions on the sand? So far i cannot find anything on the state website, nor sand lake's website.

Back