• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sad day for XJs

Yep I just saw that too!!! What a scumbag that guy is. But I think the big rig will be more in peoples minds.. They should cut all those guys junk off!!!

"Please don't ruin my life."
Sounds like me when I was 10.
They never want to admit, even to themselves, that they are responsible for getting into that situation. Always the one who catches them.

Is that the guy who drove by while the arrest was being made, but than came back after the girl-boy told him the nextdoor neighbor was getting arrested for drug abuse?

I liked the CSI epesode where the XJ suposidly got shoved into a train. Thing was barely damaged, and there was suposidly some kind of recorder in the ladys phone recording the engine. They played back said recording saying it sounded like a 4cyl in reverse floored spinning the tire.

Mambeu said:
There were something like 2.8 million made, I think. 14 sounds way high.

They use the metric system in Canada. Throws all of the numbers off. :)

What the heck was that movie with Tom Hanks when he was stranded on the island? When he got back home and saw his wife,she took him into the garage,there was a Black XJ looking sweet...

Jersey Jeeper said:
What the heck was that movie with Tom Hanks when he was stranded on the island? When he got back home and saw his wife,she took him into the garage,there was a Black XJ looking sweet...

Ah! But did you notice the error in the movie?
It said that he got stranded in '94, but the XJ he was driving was actually a drk blue 97+ model.

Back