• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RWKHausSupply - What's Your KOH Story?

Well I am just HOPING that we make it in the video in a much better way, when its all said and done. the #2 finisher for stock the ZJ, was fighting with us for about 4 miles and the helo was up there, had to be filming.

Kinda not true.

How would they have changed anything? They were already as light as possible. As for tires, Why would they have changed, even for money, if they were in it to win. They only ran on those for about 10 hours tops in testing. Yet I Know gerald had and likes his BFG's, and had some Kevlars to run. Both, hands down are a better choice for something Called KOH.
they changed because falken wrote them a check. they tested with the tires, and gerald even said that after testing the almost changed back to the MTR, but decided that once they grooved the falkens they did a good job hooking up.

It is what it is, and they did build a Very nice rig and Gerald and John Did Awesome! Can never take that away. Just have a very small/slight thought of a conspericy therory running around in my head, and its not from loosing, its from evaluating the race (course and product). I would do it all over again, just like this with the same outcome, if that was the only option to the end even. It was truely a "Your a winner just being here with a rig ready to race".
they did build a nice car, but it was hardly an open desert racer. my belief is that they won because those 2 guys have spent more time wheeling out there, and john currie has spent more time driving than anyone. hell most every mod class rig was better equipped for that kind of racing, the PSC car alone should have smoke them, but john was a better driver than larry.

The challanges and time it took was Way more then I thought, or I bet 90% of the people out there think, to get a car built to these standards and safety needs.
hopefully it was a learning experience. how well do you think you would have done if the motor held?

And I must say, I in NO WAY think Gerald or John are part of my slight conspericy therory! Both have much higher morals and values to ever get invoived with anyting like that, ever. Its one thing to take every rule to its limits, and some a bit past. But a whole other to ever do something morally wrong. Everything starts at the top with money, in sports.
I R confused:looney:

Back