• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's motor mounts

Papa bear would not approve.

Lets stick to the topic.

As for painted vs. zinc? I would haved liked the zinc better since my pant got chipped and rust is bubbling the rest of the other paint now.

yeah really, $40 is more then worth it in my book, to have mounts that look great for years to come.... why would you sell something with shitty paint? theres nothing lower in my book then skimping on the final stages of a product.... well... i guess you get what you pay for....
$40 is NOT a big deal.....
if i wanted peeling paint and rust blisters, id buy a ford =\

xcm said:
yeah really, $40 is more then worth it in my book, to have mounts that look great for years to come.... why would you sell something with shitty paint? theres nothing lower in my book then skimping on the final stages of a product.... well... i guess you get what you pay for....
$40 is NOT a big deal.....
if i wanted peeling paint and rust blisters, id buy a ford =\
If you look at the whole kit with block mounts then the M.O.R.E block mounts are bare steel. Block mounts and moter mounts from MORE cost 369 plus shipping and the yellow things that are at least painted cost 189 shipped. Thats 180 plus probably 20 bucks shipping. Are the unpainted more mounts worth 200 bucks more?

Back