• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's 3" Lift Question

The rear sits alot higher then the front with the full leaf packs. It came out to be almost a 1.75" difference. Im debating about adding a .75" spacer and letting it settle out or just going to put a 1.75" coil spacer in.

What would ya'll do? How long am I looking at to getting the rear settle down from the 5" mark to about the 4" with just daily driving and offroading occasionally?

Thanks,

Craig.

PS: Ive done a TON of searches on this forum and jeepforum.com and looked at pictures. I just want to know your imput.

You can use 2 spacers but you dont want to go over three inches with the spacers. In this application I think you will be fine using 2 spacers or you could just get one taller spacer.

I have the same lift. Its been about 3 months, or 5000 miles, and mine are down to around 3.5 inches in the back. Personally I would only add a .75 inch spacer to the front. Because they will eventually settle to somewhere around 3.5 to 4 inchs. If you put more then that in then you will onyl want to take one out later.

I have the 4.5" lift, and had the same problem. I just took the bottom overload leaf out of the pack. It softened up the ride signifigantly, and it now sits level even with a bunch of junk in the back. No sagging whatsoever.

Back