• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Run Feeler: August 22 / Day Ride

The little Jeep that DID:

(Gotta love the winch - kept my sheet metal straight)

Eric

I wish the brakes were better on this thing!!!!!

Nice, post more. Not of my ass running out of your way, though. ;)

I had a great time. My 2 friends Derek and Brandon enjoyed themselves. We were itchin' to get out on the lake cause the day turned out nice so we cut out early. No real damage except for some more bent sheetmetal and a tweeked xmember and TC skid, which are in the scrap bin now. Steering felt better after some good wheelin than it did on the way up there. I owe ya a beer too next time Doug! Thanks, that one hit the spot.

You're welcome, Eli. You caught me on a rare trip with only a couple of cold ones on hand, but you made the cut for a donor beer. I knew you'd make it right at some point. Glad your buddies had a good time, that's what it's all about, fun on the trail.

Yeah I definately had a blast! It was my first time on all of those trails in my own rig, Rhino land, stair step, the rock garden, and cable (at night) were all a blast. I'm glad I got to run them all with a bunch of guys willing to point me in the right direction at times too.

My friend took some pretty cool pics and hosted them online, I'll try and get a public link to them and post it up.

Teasers...
5452_126224932329_701097329_2919576_6475246_n.jpg

5452_126224942329_701097329_2919578_4994398_n.jpg

~Scott

Looks like your missing something from the pass side

Looks like your missing something from the pass side

That's what I get for following you up a quad trail! :laugh2:

~Scott

Thats what happens when you have the guy with the least amount lights lead at night. Besides when you see a hatch getting ripped off you shouldn't fallow.

Back