• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruk industries tie rod flip kit ??

Not trying to start anything, but what does still having factory wheels have to do with wanting/needing OTK steering?

Not saying it will. My steel wheels have less back spacing so they stick out farther than stock wheels do. I'm just saying that I don't know whether they will hit or not. I highly doubt they will but I don't know.

So, if one buys a Goferit bushing, buys a ZJ tie rod(or a beefier one), would this be a good inexpensive way to get the tie rod off the rocks and improve the steering angles a bit? Just wondering...

it will not fix steering angles at all..... but yes it is the economical way to beef up your steering. I have heard the goferit inserts are garbage though and break just an fyi.

I think it's funny when people don't read directions or do a halfassed install and then say something is junk when it breaks. When I took my old stock apart to upgrade to JCR OTK I couldn't get that Goferit bushing out with a hammer and a chisel, it was in there for good, definately solid. Check out Eric's XJ's site or the FAQ section for pics and more info.

Back