• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff's New Website Sale, 15% Off!

Does the site not send order confirmation emails? I got the paypal email but not one from the RuffStuff.com

Does the site not send order confirmation emails? I got the paypal email but not one from the RuffStuff.com

Never mind, I looked at prior orders and that was how it always worked. Love the layout of the new site 100x easier to find things.

Nice work with the site. Your hard work has really paid off. While browsing through I found that you actually do carry some parts I had been looking for. You'll probably get more orders from guys like me that don't bother to call and ask if they don't see something listed. (You need to finish the 1/2" Rod End Parts section though.)

i love the parts i ordered from you dan. all were way over kill and the fittment was excellent. im going to make it a point to buy all my parts from ruffstuff unless i need something you dont carry. love the new site.

Ordering tube doesn't seem to work. You cant select a length

Awesome new site! I'm shocked it took me 5 days to find it...
One request / suggestion: If you possibly can, find a GM 1-Ton tapered reamer and offer it either under the "tools" section or as an add-on with the 1-Ton steering kits.

Ordered some stuff from you today and just wanted to give props to Ramsey and another guy(I can't remember his name, I'm getting old) who answered a bunch of questions about heim joints and steering. I expect great service from you as you are the owner but the real measure of a company are it's employee's attitudes. You must be treating your guys good because I got of the phone and felt as if they had gone above and beyond what I generally expect in customer service. Thanks guys.

Ordered some stuff from you today and just wanted to give props to Ramsey and another guy(I can't remember his name, I'm getting old) who answered a bunch of questions about heim joints and steering. I expect great service from you as you are the owner but the real measure of a company are it's employee's attitudes. You must be treating your guys good because I got of the phone and felt as if they had gone above and beyond what I generally expect in customer service. Thanks guys.

Over the years I have searched hard for the right employees. Ramsey is the sales manager and has been with me for 5 years, the other guy would have been either Brian or Garett. Brian is a racer and wheeler and knows his stuff, he has been with us for only 5 months. I initially hired him as a welder but he knows too much to be locked away in the corner. If you spoke to Garett you would have been treated well, he is the GM and I brought him in as a small owner. He has been with me for over 5 years also...

Its just no easy finding guys that know enough about 4x4 that aren't directed in one way only...My guys have to understand Jeep, Toyota, GM, Ford, Dodge, IH...You get the idea. I pay them well enough that they aren't looking for another job ;)

Got my stuff in the mail today, I never got a shipping confirmation though. In the past I have received those updates from papal, has this changed?

Got my stuff in the mail today, I never got a shipping confirmation though. In the past I have received those updates from papal, has this changed?
It is something we are working through, we take CC, PP, Checks, & Echecks and each are being integrated into the system and there are reporting issues Garett is working on with the software providers...Soon it should be fully integrated and all report together.

BTW, only 3 days left on this sale!

Your 7/8 Hiem section is missing a few items as well.
Keep up the good work

some issues I encountered today:

I was too drawn in by the site, the ease of using Paypal and the awesomness of the products to not buy anything.... my girlfriend will not be happy if I keep spending all my money with you :D

:thumbup:

Just put my order in.
I tried using the credit card option at first, but it gave me an error. The next time I tried checking out (2 minutes later) it wasn't even an option, so I used paypal.
Good luck with the rest of your site, I know it can be a serious pain in the a**.

just ordered some new Ubolts, hope my jeep doesn't explode before they show up

:flamemad:

Back